Well, I've managed to get through a week. It was not as hard as I thought it would be actually, but I haven't started work yet. That starts tomorrow. I think that will translate to more unfinished duplications, but I'm still dedicated to the 20 minutes per day. It's easy enough to steal that away from my blog trawling time, which is a bit superfluous.
I have noticed a tendency for my duplications to expand, as in they are larger than the originals. Most of this has to do with the "grid" I think. Once you get one row or column off, it sort of balloons from there. Another factor might be the thinness/thickness of lines. I'm having a tough time deciding on a utensil; none of them seem that great. I may go back to a pen. We'll see.